Great and Little Kimble
cum Marsh Parish Council are running a photo competition and are looking for
residents to showcase their amazing photography skills.
We are looking for photos of our beautiful Parish whether it be the beautiful scenery or a landmark.
Competition is open to all ages but please do read the below rules.
All entries will be displayed on the Parish Council Website www.kimblecouncil.org.uk
Entries should be submitted firstname.lastname@example.org
by 5th January 2022
1st Prize: £200, 2nd Prize: £100 and 3rd Prize: £50
1. Submissions must be emailed email@example.com by the deadline of 5th January 2022.
2. You may submit as many entries as you wish however, the photo must have been taken by the entrant and must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party
3. Please provide a description for your photo i.e., where it was taken
4. Photos must not be enhanced in any way it must be the original photo
5. Participants of all ages are welcome
6. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that the council may use the image for any purpose in the future
7. All entries may be displayed on the Parish Council website and social media. Please state when submitting your entry whether you are happy for your name to also be displayed.
8. All photos must have been taken within the boundaries of Great and Little Kimble cum Marsh
9. All participants must live within the Parish of Great and Little Kimble cum Marsh
1. Great and Little Kimble cum Marsh Parish Councillors will judge the entries and the judge’s decision will be final and binding.
2. The winner will be announced at the Parish Council meeting on 12th January 2022
1. The following prizes will be allocated following the judge’s decision: 1st Prize: £200, 2nd Prize: £100 and 3rd Prize: £50